USA Clubhouse, LLC (dba Tradeline Club) has an immediate opening for a Customer Success Agent (CSA). This position will grow to become a senior leader of the company and the ideal person will have superior customer service abilities, great phone skills, be process-oriented and detail-focused.
This position will help both sides of our customer marketplace; 1) People who want to boost their credit scores and 2) People who have pristine credit histories and want to earn passive income. Tradeline Club benefits from a down economy and we are unaffected by the pandemic. The company continues to surpass month-over-month sales records and we are positioned for significant growth.
This is an opportunity to work on a small team and grow to lead a core group of CSAs. We are a fast-growing fintech startup company, in an expanding sector of the financial industry (no fintech experience required). To learn more about our company visit our website at http://Tradeline.Club
The CSA handles all aspects of processing orders from our e-commerce platform as well as frequent interactions with all customers. This position will successfully manage a substantial flow of customer inquiries, service calls, and emails and often requires creative problem solving that may include negotiating, de-escalating, and finding win/win solutions. In those times when the customer volume is not large, this position will have the ability to shape and improve company processes as well as make contributions throughout the entire operation to include marketing, social media management, and other skills that the ideal candidate will bring to the opportunity to help the company grow and to grow their financial compensation and responsibilities.
The CSA will have direct contact with the company’s senior leaders and will have significant input on the successful operations of the company.
The successful candidate will be provided with professional development opportunities – especially in the credit repair industry and the tools and products that they will utilize every day – and will become an expert with the knowledge of (or know where to go to find) information that helps our customers accomplish their goals. As a result, the CSA will be viewed as a subject matter authority and will be able to speak and write brilliant and quick-witted communications and be a bright and insightful representative of the company.
The CSA will manage and organize:
- Inbound phone and email customer service (not commission-based sales and no quotas)
- Regular outbound calls to solve customer challenges
- Ongoing email responses to sales and customer service inquiries
- Manage the CRM system that processes orders, exchanges, new contracts, and other record-keeping requirements
- Oversee quality control on contracts, documentation, and accuracy
- Generate intriguing marketing and manage the social media presence of the company
- This is a W2 position working from our offices in Downtown Erie. We follow CDC guidance to avoid Covid exposure and encourage a work from home option once the CSA is proficient with company procedures, protocols, and policies.
- First 120 Days: $20 per hour, 6 hours per day (M-F).
- By Day 150 and after an internal performance review, the CSA can select to earn up to $25 per hour or maintain at $20 per hour and participate in the profit-sharing/commission program.
We do not offer health insurance benefits however, PTO can be earned starting after Day 150. Company-paid outings, events, happy hours, lunches, etc. are all part of our culture.
Qualities of our ideal candidate
- The ideal candidate will have a demonstrated ability to learn quickly, enjoy working in a fast-paced environment, seek greater responsibilities, and want to work at a high level to build a company.
- In addition, they will show a demonstrated desire to absorb new information, company materials, and industry information and be able to apply that knowledge in conversations with our customers. We are continuously evaluated on how well we can speak intelligently about the tools that can help our customers address their financial challenges.
- The number one goal of the customer success agent is to meet the needs of the customer while maintaining the company’s reputation in the credit and financial industry. While this is not an outbound/cold-call sales position, the CSA needs to be familiar with the sales closing process and as such, previous sales experience is helpful as our products and solutions do not seamlessly sell themselves.
- The ideal CSA must love details and have the highest level of integrity as they will be continuously managing sensitive data.
- They should have the ability to conform to written and verbal guidelines with the desire to make suggestions to enhance processes and procedures.
- We are looking for a customer service leader with excellent written and verbal skills and the ability to manage every aspect of the customer interaction.
- Finally, the ideal CSA will be comfortable working with MSOffice, GSuite, online web tools, and platforms such as Canva, social media platforms, and desire to be fully trained on all software the company uses.
In order to apply for this position, please send a resume’ and cover letter (that includes a short description of the biggest customer service challenge you’ve handled, and how) and links to your LinkedIn, Twitter, and Instagram profiles to: Security@Tradeline.Club
Principals only, Please, no calls.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification forms upon hire. For information on the Form I-9 and the list of acceptable documents, please see the Forms section of the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Service website: http://www.uscis.gov.
USAClubhouse, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.